Windows 10 has become the most popular operating system all over the world. To activate this system, you need the Windows 10 Activation Key. And today we will tell you about it and how you can get it without money.
What is Windows 10?
Windows 10 is a Microsoft Windows operating system for personal computer. This operating system was first introduced on September 30, 2014 in the Build 2014 program and it was officially released on July 29, 2015. The interface of Windows 10 is a combination of Windows 8.1 and Windows 7. It is updated with many features and fixing errors.
How to download Windows 10?
If you are using the genuine versionn of Windows 7 or 8, you don’t need to be worry. Because some devices that runs Windows 7 and Windows 8 will be upgrade directly to Windows 10 within 1 year of the first release.
How do you use the Windows 10 Activation Key?
Depending on how you get the copy of Windows 10, you will need a digital license or an activation key contains 25 characters to activate Windows 10. Without either of these, you will not be able to activate your device.
- A digital license (call the digital right in Windows 10, version 1511) is an activation method that does not require you to enter a product key.
- The product key is a 25 – character code used to activate Windows. What you will see looks like: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.
Activating Windows 10 by a digital license
Digital licenses are associatef with your hardware and Microsoft account, so you do not need to look for anything on your PC. Everything will be completed after the PC is connected to the Internet and you log in you account.
Using product key
Windows 10 Activation Key is a code that contains 25 characters. It looks like: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.
On installing, you will be reminded to enter the product key. Or after installation, to enter the product key, you can select Start button> Update & Security> Activation> Update product key> Change product key.
If you have already had a product key, you coud use Change product key to activate Windows 10.
Here are some Windows 10 Acctivation Keys:
- Windows 10 Home Edition: YTMG3-N6DKC-BKD77-7M9GH-8HVX7
- Windows 10 Pro Product Key: VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T
- Windows 10 Serial Key: NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43
- Windows 10 OS Key Professional Edition: 6P99N-YF42M-TPGBG-9VMJP-YKHCF
- New Product Key Windows 10/2019: TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-48Q99
- Windows 10 Product Key All Editions: NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR
- Windows 10 Product Number: VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T
What should I use, a digital license or a product key?
Your activation way depends on how you got your copy of Windows 10
You can use a digital license to activate Windows 10 in some following cases:
- You want free upgrade to Windows 10 from an eligible device running genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1
- You buy a Windows 10 updating from Microsoft Store and activate Windows 10 successfully.
- You are Windows Insider and upgrade to the latest version that is able to running Windows version.
- You purchase genuine Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store app.
Windows 10 Activation Key can be used in these situations:
- You have bought a copy of Windows 10 from an authorized retailer. You can find your product key on the label inside the Windows 10 box. A digital license will be provide your device to use Win 10 depended on a valid product key you entered. On the other hands, if you buy a PC from a manufacturer, that manufaturer will have to provide the key for you.
- You receive a volume license agreement for Windows 10 or the MDSN suscription. In this case, your activation key is available through the web portal to your program.
- You buy a new device that runs Windows 10. The product key is installed automatically on your device, included in the form of a card or on the Certificate of Authenticity (COA).
- If you buy the key from the Microsoft Store online, you have to find your product key in the confirmation email that contains the order history.
Some information about activating Windows 10
If Windows 10 have not already been activated on your device, you should call the support center to solve this problem.
Moreover, you can follow these steps to fix activation errors:
- Firstly, you need to confirm that your device has been updated and it is running Windows 10, version 1607 or higher. In the search box, you type Winver, then select Winver form the list of results. After that, you will see information about the version of Windows.
- Secondly, you can use the Activation Troubleshooter to improve simle errors.
- However, if you are still getting the error, you need to check the list of error codes below and follow some suggested steps to fix it.
- You have to ensure that the error has not changed. Sometimes, when you run the Activation Troubleshooter or try to activate, the error code will change. If the error code has changed, you should look up the new code and follow many recommended steps.
On using Windows 10, you often encounter some activation errors. Here are some common errors and how to fix them.
The product key which is used on this device does not work with this version of Windows.
In this case, you might need to contact the store where you buy Windows, enter a different product key, or move to the Store to get genuine Windows.
Windows has reported that no product keys are not founf on your device.
The Windows license is connected to the hardware of the device. If you have made significant hardware changes,Windows will not be able to find the appropriate license. If Windows is installed before on the device and you have changed such as replacing the motherboard, you will need a new license.
Here are some information we want to give you about Windows 10 and Windows 10 Activation Key. Hopefully, after this article, you will have more knowledge about this system, buy and use the genuine, copyrighted products to avoid risks. In addition, if you have problem, please call the support department for help.