When we use a computer to open any application, we can receive the error message like api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll. This is a fault that we meet quite a lot and cause a lot of influence and reserve for the user. When being notified like that, not everyone can fix it and not everyone knows the cause of it. Therefore today daydore.com will share with you the causes and thorough solutions to this problem
What is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll?
Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is a DLL (Dynamic Link Library) file, built up by Microsoft, which is applied to essential system files of the Windows OS. It usually consists of a set of processes and driver utilities, which may be applied by Windows.
What is api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll useful for?
Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file (called ApiSet Stub DLL), is frequently connected to Microsoft Windows Operating System. It is an essential factor, which certifies that Windows programs operate appropriately. Consequently, if the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file is missing, it may badly affect the work of the associated software.
How to select the right version of Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll?
Firstly, you should look through portrayals in the table above and choose the accurate file for your program. Take notice of whether it is a 64 or 32-bit file, as well as the language it uses.
It is the best to select those .dll files of which language resembles the language of your program, if you can. We also suggest downloading the latest versions of .dll files for an up-to-date function.
Where do you place the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file?
You can put the file in the product or game system folder. Instead, you can place this file within the Windows system guide.
How to record api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll
If putting the missing api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file into the accurate directory does not work out this problem, you will have to record it. To do this, you have to duplicate your DLL file to the C:\Windows\System32 folder, and open a directive prompt with admin rights. After that, input “regsvr32 api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll” and press Enter.
Many causes and remedies for the api-ms-win-ct-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error
The cause of this error
This is the incident of the error message that your Windows operating system is missing the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file inside the C: \ Windows \ System32 folder. Therefore it may be due to the following occasions:
- Since we by chance remove the file containing that file
- It is also probable that your computer is contaminated with a virus, so the virus takes the file
How to fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file errors
As we also see that the main reason is due to the loss of the file. So we just need to do with 2 ways as follows:
Method 1: Install Visual C ++ 2015
- We find and download Microsoft’s Visual C ++ 2015 program
- Once in the Microsoft homepage, we will see a red Download icon and click on it to download.
- After clicking Download, a new download interface asks us to choose the download version is 64bit or 32bit. We need to check how many bit your computer is using the Windows operating system to have the option to download and install the best standard.
- After the download is completed we double-click on the downloaded file to install. We perform the turn to install successfully as shown below.
- And so we click continue to install is finished offline. Because my computer has already been installed, it should say that the installation is completed, so please continue to install Next normally until the installation is complete.
Method 2: Find and download api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file
When the computer notifies that api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing, we can find and download it to run. We do the following:
- We find and download
- In the download section there are many versions for us to choose, but in my opinion, you should download the first version and must match the operating system you are using offline.
- After downloading, we unzip the file we just downloaded. After decompression, we have found the extracted file and copy.
- Finally, we only need to Paste into C: \ Windows \ System32.
Therefore, we successfully overcome this error with only 4 basic steps and 2 simple steps. If you have any problems, please comment below to support.
What is Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is missing error mean?
There are various reasons that may cause api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll errors. These contains Windows archive issues, wicked software, defective applications, so on.
Error messages linked to the file can also point out that the file has been inaccurately set up, contaminated or removed.
How to fix Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing error?
If the error takes place, you may use one of the ways below – physical or automatic – to solve the problem. The physical method supposes that you download the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file and put it in the game/application system folder, though the second method is much more simple as it allows you to spontaneously fix the error with least effort.
Method 1: Download this file
Look for through accessible versions of api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll from the list, choose the accurate file and enter the “Download” link.
Method 2: Repair the missing Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll error spontaneously
By using WikiDll Fixer, you can automatically fix the errors. The function will not only download the right version for completely free of charge and recommend the correct directory to install it but also solve other subjects related to the api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll file.
- Choose the “Download Solution” button to pick up an mechanized device, offered by WikiDll.
- Set up the function by following simple installation guides.
- Start the program to repair your errors and other issues.
Api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll is a problem that usually happens with computer. Here are some information we want to give you about this problem. Hopefully, through this article, you will have more knowledge about this application. In addition, if you have problem with this software, please call the support department for help.