“How to download music for iPhone? I Since I’ve moved from Android to iOS, I can’t seem to learn how to download songs in iPhone 6! ”
If you also have a query like this, then you’ve come to the right place. Whenever users switch to any iOS device, the first question they ask is “how to download songs in iPhone”. Compared to Android, it can be a bit tedious to perform iPod music download. Although, I solved this problem by taking the support of some iOS apps to learn how to download music to my iPhone. To make things easier for you, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best apps here, with a solution for how to download music to my iPod or iPhone.
Part 1: 8 Apps to download songs for free on iPhone / iPad / iPod
Part 2: Without iTunes you can download and manage iPhone
Part 3: 8 Apps to download songs for free on iPhone / iPad / iPod
Do not ask anyone else how to download songs in iPhone. Give the iOS app a try and meet your requirements in no time.
1. Total: File Browser and Downloader
Total is an all-in-one browser and file manager that you would love to use. The app has been downloaded to over 4 million users and will tell you how to download music for iPhone.
- You can browse the internet using the application and download any file using its original interface.
- Integration with all popular cloud services like Dropbox, Drive etc.
- Support multiple downloading and managing files
- Can decompress compressed files too
- Compatibility: iOS 7.0 and above
2. Freegal Music
This is a free offer application that can help you learn how to download music to my iPhone. It has a clean and easy to use interface with millions of songs available.
- Listen to unlimited songs on its original interface and save them offline as well.
- Create playlists, bookmark your favorite songs and share them with your friends.
- The interface is available in multiple languages
- Compatibility: iOS 7.1 or newer
Since Apple does not allow the listing of any application to directly download music, you can try streaming applications to perform iPod music download. Pandora can be used to listen to music or listen to your favorite radio channels as well.
- It is a social music streaming application that can allow you to listen to different songs by sharing it with your friends.
- You can bookmark your favorite songs and set favorite radio channels
- Save your favorite songs offline to listen to them without buffering
- Compatibility: iOS 7.0 and later versions
Spotify is one of the largest online streaming services that will allow you to learn how to download music to my iPhone easily. Besides iOS, it is also available for Android, BlackBerry, and many other platforms.
- There are millions of songs on Spotify that can be streamed for free (shuffle mode).
- One can find many radio stations on the app as well.
- Save hidden songs on the app (DRM music protection)
- There are preeminent plans available also
- Compatibility: iOS 8.2 and later versions
A popular online service that you can try to find out how to download songs in iPhone is iHeartRadio. It has a sleek iOS app and an extensive catalog of the latest music.
- Has easy featured charts, radio channels, and latest songs about the app.
- You can listen to your favorite songs offline as well.
- Although it’s available for free, you can only listen to unlimited free advertising music by getting a paid account.
- Compatibility: iOS 10.0+
SoundCloud is probably the best way to learn how to download music to my iPod or iPhone. While you may not find the original version of a song, there are tons of remixes and included here.
- It has more than 120 million songs and mixes uploaded by users.
- Create playlists, share songs with your friends, or download them for offline use
- Premium plans are available for $ 5.99
- Compatible: iOS 9.0 or later version
- Google Play Music
If you are moving from Android to iOS device and want to learn how to download music to my iPhone, then you can try Google Play Music. It has a huge collection of music with availability on many platforms.
- You can connect your Google account and other services with the application.
- Stream multiple songs and make them available offline as well.
- You can share songs on social media applications or listen to radio stations.
- Available in different languages
- Compatibility: iOS 8.2 and above
- Apple music
Already used bFor over 30 million people, it is one of the largest online services in the world. Mostly, it is used by iOS users and will also tell you how to download music to iPhone 6 as well. It does not have a web version, but is available for iOS and Android devices.
- Has an extensive catalog of music that can be saved offline (DRM protected)
- You can create playlists and share songs with friends too
- It provides a simple solution to perform iPod music download as well
- Has its own live radio – Beats 1
- Paid plans for individuals and groups
- Compatibility: iOS 8.2 or newer
Part 2: Download and manage music for iPhone without iTunes
A lot of users don’t like using any online applications to perform iPhone or iPod download music. If you want to transfer your songs between iPhone and computer, iTunes, or other device, then try dr.fone – Transfer (iOS). Since it has a user-friendly interface, I easily learned how to download music to my iPod or iPhone. It will be a one stop solution to manage your music and all other data types. You can also manage photos, videos, contacts, messages, and more.
It is a 100% secure solution and will not access your data at all. It has a desktop application available for Mac and Windows PC that can be used to ltransfer songs to iPhone 6 and other generations. This tool runs on all popular versions of iOS, including iOS 11. To learn how to download music to my iPhone, follow these steps.
- Launch dr.fone on your Windows computer or Mac and select the “Transfer” module from the first screen that launches.
- Connect your iOS device to the system. This app will detect it automatically and provide its snapshot as well.
- Now, to learn how to download music on iPhone X / 8/7/6/6, go to the Music tab. Below, a classified list of all saved music files will be listed.
- To add any music file, click the Import icon. This will give you more files or a folder.
- When you make a selection, they will launch a browser window. Go to the location where your music files are stored and download them to your phone.
This way, you can learn how to download music to your iPhone 6, 7, 8, or any other device automatically. Moreover, you can even transfer iTunes media to your device as well. On the home screen of dr.fone – Transfer (iOS), select “Transfer iTunes Media Device”. Select iTunes music, podcasts, or any type of data you want to move and transfer them to your iOS device.
By using dr.fone – Transfer (iOS), you can easily manage your music without using iTunes. It can allow you to export or import your playlists, podcasts, audio books, songs, etc. It is definitely a remarkable tool that will make it easier for you to manage your iPhone. you, iPad, or iPod in no time.