Xender is an amazing software application that allows you to transfer files at an impressive speed. However, many people do not know how to download Xender for PC. This article will tell you about the way in which you can download and install Xender on your computer.
What is Xender?
Xender is a application for Windows files sharing, it helps you to transfer files quickly between your phone and computer. By using Xender, you can send all what you want to your friends in just a few quick actions.
Derived from “Sender” that means sending, replacing the “S” with the “X”, Xender has shown its main feature right in the name. Xender is an application that allows you to send common files, text, photos, videos and even applications with just a few taps. In addition to transferring and sharing files between Windows Phone devices, Xender also allows sharing between other platform devices such as Android, iOS and PCs running Windows or Mac.
Some features of Xender
- By using Xender, you can easily share every kind of files such as photos, documents, music, videos and even software applications between a lot of devices at the same time.
- It is about 300 times much faster than Bluetooth and easier to use than AirDrop.
- Xender does not require any kind of wired connection between these devices.
- There are no ties on the size of the shared files.
- Xender is now suitable with all basics, it means that you can have Xender for Windows, Android, iOS and Mac.
- It also allows file sharing support on many different platforms.
- The UI interface is beautiful with many features
Benefits of using file sharing application Xender on your computer
Sometimes it can be difficult when you share many large files on mobile devices. Bluetooth may not fit these files and Wi-Fi will be your last choice. However, you can use Xender on a computer instead, it will solve all of those problems.
Not only is Xender very fast, it is also designed specifically that makes it different from Xender running on other devices. Millions of people are using and downloading Xender for PC and they are all very satisfied. You can check this out when you visit Xender’s site and see some reviews and positive feedback.
Overview about Xender for PC
Xender application is 300 times faster than Bluetooth sharing and it has a way to friendly approach to users. Xender puts no limit on the size of the file you are sharing and boasts a speed of 40 mbps.
Moreover, Xender allows you to share a lot of files between many different platforms, makes it become one of the most flexible file sharing applications.
Xender has grown significantly over the last few years.
Here are a few areas where Xender has overcome the likes of SHAREit and Mi Drop:
- Xender has an application size of 6-7 MB, significantly lower than that of SHAREit 12-13 MB.
- Unlike SHAREit, Xender does not have a home screen that is filled with junk and thing you do not ask for. It has a simple design and a user-friendly interface.
- By using Xender, you can share your files across multiple devices (4 devices at the same time).
- You can use the features of Xender on many different platforms, whether it is Android, iOS, Windows or Mac. Mi Drop, on the other hand, is only available on Android.
- The phone copy feature in Xender give you the freedom to transfer all your existing data from one device to another. This interesting feature is not available in Mi Drop.
- Xender has a separate tab to view your transfer history, which is missing in Mi Drop. Also, you will not be excited with too much advertisements in Xender, unlike SHAREit.
- Your file transfer speed can be up to a maximum of 40 MB/s when using Xender.
How do you download Xender for PC?
Using Xender Web
With this system, you will not have encounter any lost connections when you transfer files via Xender Web. The application uses Wi-Fi technology and therefore the file transfer process is one of the fastest.
However, you still have to download the Xender application on the device to which you want to share the files. This method of downloading Xender for PC is suitable for those who do not want to download additional software on their PC. This technique is completely browser based.
In this way, you will use Bluestacks, an Android emulator, to download and install Xender on your PC. You can download Bluestacks easily from the Internet and follow the instructions to download Xender for PC without difficulty.
Like Bluestacks, YouWave is also an Android emulator that allows you to download and install Android applications on your PC. Howver, unlike Bluestacks, YouWave offers a virtual SD card, thereby consuming less memory from your computer. You can also download Bluestacks easily from the Internet and follow the instructions to download Xender for PC without any problem.
Some requirements about PC for Xender
To be able to download Xender for PC, there is a set of requirements that your PC can meet. The PC requirements for Xender are given below:
- Firstly, for running of Xender for PC Windows 10 comfortably, your PC should have HD standards.
- An Android emulator is essential to download and install Xender on Windows, for which your PC should have:
- A framework of minimum 2GB RAM
- High Graphics Card
- Your C Drive must have free storage space of 5 to 6 GB
If your PC meets all these requirements, your PC will be able to run Xender. Make sure to check these before you proceed to download Xender for PC.
This file sharing mobile application now has more than 500 million users with 100 million files transferred daily. The recent updates have also included a media player, allowing you to play all music and video files directly from within the app. And this article have told you how to download Xender for PC. Hopefully, this article will provide you with more knowledge about this application, and how to use it on computer or laptop. In addition, if you have problem, please call the support department for help.